Monday, January 4, 2010

January


This is the wonderful Christmas decoration from my swap partner in Chooky Blues Secret Santa. A wonderful angel in a quilted dress - it came with apologies as it wasn't handmade but was sucha generous little gift and so beautiful. I have been admiring this range of decorations from afar for some time so it was nice to get one and who knows it could be the start of a little collection. My main gift is pictured below a long tablerunner which has spent Christmas/ New year on my Piano stool this year giving it a nice festive feel. A huge thankyou to Karen for my beautiful gift and to Chooky Blue for organising this wonderful festive fun as to my gift. Well it has arrived but the photos I took happened to be whilst there was no memory card in the camera and then I posted them oops. I will aim to do better in the future so sorry Chooky but I am hopeful my swap partner will post a picture I could borrow to put on my blog soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment