Monday, February 6, 2012

In My Kitchen Today

I have just put the icing on some Lemon Slice for the families lunches - not for me :(. I make lemon slice a lot -it is a family favourite and has no eggs in it so is very popular. Unfortunately the recipe uses 1/2 a can of sweetened condensed milk and a little bit mmmm what to do. Usually I throw it out or Darling Husband has a shot at it with a spoon and then I throw it out but last night I quickly googled and found some recipes for condensed milk cookies. Divided the recipe by three (figured I had 1/3 of a tin left) threw in some old choc chips and oh my how they expanded (not to self can roll them much smaller) Condensed milk cookies for lunches too. SO quick and so easy - I hope they are yummy too

Its nearly time for my lunch but I will leave you with this slightly blurry picture of something new I bought this morning Do you know what it is? I can't wait to use it



Cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment