Monday, February 16, 2009

Another finish and a Valentines Gift

Just touching base - this is my second completed block of gail Pans free BOM - I am so pleased that I have managed to stay on track for two months I might have to treat myself with something
Although my next photo is my little Valentines trea rom my Darling Hubby - Some patterns I wanted , some fabric I wanted and some pinking shears which will be very useful for dancing costumes I suspect. I could try to tell you how clever he is to put together this little bundle for me but I guess nobody would be fooled - he required some assistance.


And lastly a little finish for this month Sir TP needed a new library bag - the previous one was a freebie from the school bank and was very boring and disgusting after 12 months use. Sir TP drew the design of choice and I used his favourite colours to put together this - I am quite pleased with the result - although the photo doesnt do it justice. Still working on that stocking and now needing to find some time to work on my Easter swap. What have I got myself into



No comments:

Post a Comment