Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Highs and Lows

Like every other blog post from Australia this week my family is overwhelmed with the devastating losses being reported from Victoria. As I enjoy the successes of finishing my WISPs this month it highlights the materialistis side of this loss to me - loss of family is unthinkable - loss of belonging- how does one start to replace each facewasher, sheet, toy, utensil or fabric stash. My heart goes out to each and every person in Victoria as they walk the road of recovery. I pray for those who have lost family and friend to find comfort and for those who have lost homes and businesses to find strength to rebuild and go on and that those who are injured find the help they need to mend and grow stronger in health.

No comments:

Post a Comment