Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A very Busy Day

Today started in a mad rush with adrive down to Brighton to pick up something From my favourite local online Quilt shop Quilt Fabric Delight. Oh what a delight - to see all those fabrics -lucky for hubby the kids were in the car and I wouldnt do that to Sarah - have two rowdy garden trained children but I had a quick sneak peak at my next bagaholic bag and saw some must haves lying around. Then it was off to IKEA for a few more buys and then a quick lunch at SUBWAY before a family bowling challenge. What a hoot My family versus my si's family a very close game indeed. There were highs (strikes obtained by Sis, Niece and I) often quickly followed by lows(two gutter balls immediately after the strike!!). But the family from Lavender Green came home the winners with Little Miss B the star (that ramp must have been the key!!)

Tomorrow I will Post my purchase from QFD and I think it will be the start of a little mystery - tune in tomorrow same bat time same bat channel(I've wanted to say that since I was 10)

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment