Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baking

Not only was I in charge of present buying for the birthdays , but I was put in charge of cake making for our shared picnic lunch - my least favourite acticity as I really am not a great cook. As one of my new years resolutions was that I was going to be a little more adventurous with cooking(only problem so far is the kids are not being more adventurous with their eating). So I cracked open my Womens Weekly Cupcakes, Cheesecakes and Cookies compendium (a gift from last Christmas) and flicked through. I made Lemon Meringue cupcakes for the adults (most of the cousins have egg allergies). And as requested by Sir TP for his favourite cousin a chocolate chip Puffle cake.

Hope they taste good I seem to have a lot of dishes!!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment