Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gratitude

There are so many things to be grateful about and as Spring has arrived it is easy to remember them so today I post what I am grateful for so that when I look back I can remember them

Today I am grateful that my whole family is coming over for a lunch celebration (hopefully after they have eaten it they will feel grateful too)

The sun is shining and bringing hope into my heart.

The boys eczema is getting some relief - we have had some interesting days and nights trying to get this in control again.

My wonderful husband for whom nothing I ask is a problem - and my brain sometimes has some very big ideas.

That my little family is as excited as me about the greater family coming to visit.

Hope you feel grateful today
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment