Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Distraction



Just when you get your thoughts organised look what happens. My Christmas photos arrived in the mail today and how excited was I to see how good the kids new Santa Sacks looked in print so Ithought I would share. I used the pattern from Homespun no 62 vol9.7 I think I will make everything from this mag. I changed the colourway to suit my son and daughters tastes so introducing to you the divine Miss B and Sir TP sans sack. Sorry the photos are so tiny I havent downloaded to my computer properly yet. But you can get the idea. Sir TP loves greens and Miss B pink and purple. and on Christmas day they loved the pockets hiding little gifts. This was my first patchwork project - not suitable for sale but beautiful just the same

No comments:

Post a Comment