Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to the world little one (the www)

I would like to advise everybody out there that at 5.27pm on Wednesday the 7th of January 2009 my first Blog was welcomed into the world. A little on the light side I am hoping that with regular nurturing it will grow to be a thriving little place to share my dream come true - that I am finally fashionable. That's right after 30 something years on this planet I now fit into the fashionable category of crafty mum and DIY - hooray.

So as I learn to blog as a new sub craft I hope to share with all the other suddenly fashionable ladies out there my experiences as I experiment with as many different craft mediums as I can. Some I am good at some bad but trying is what really counts to me.

So my dreams for this little baby blog - share my triumphs and trials as my New Year resolution unfolds - that is as I finish off my UFO's try something new and lose weight (that one always manages to slip in).

So come back next week and I will have some photos of my first UFO that I will be finishing and my first something new started!! And a progress report visit me often to keep me inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment