Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lots Happening

This is the lovely picture I had painted for me as my Mother's Day present from Miss B. It came along with a little pair of socks wrapped up like a cupcake. A new coffee mug and a big chocolate chip cookie. It was a lovely day lunch cooked by my brother at the restaurant he works at, breakfast in bed with the whole family. Our household is madly in preparation for our school's annual Shed Men Go Bush Camp. This is a weekend where the dad's take the children on a rough it camp and they do lots of fun activities. It is run and organised by our Shed Men Dads. Who get together once a month for a meat only BBQ night. I am looking forward to a big weekend of crafting and Doctor Who and blissful peace and quiet. I hope to have some good blog posts coming soon

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment