Monday, June 13, 2011

Gwen's New Outfit

Gwen is very pleased to be modelling another warm outfit. I couldnt resist this one when I saw it on Janelle Wind's little Etsy shop - The Stitched BlueBird. Elegant Linen slacks, handknitted Cardi and vintage top- Gwen has kept her new cream turtle neck skivvy underneath for extra warmth as it is sooo chilly. My husband is disowning the whole playing with dolls thing but it is so fun- and I cant wait to meet up with Janelle and thank her next month at Inspired Stitches. Little Miss B has declared she wants a jumper too and I am thinking the holidays might be the time to get out the machine and make some more clothes ( although we had two disasters from on line patterns). My mum thinks it is cute that us girls play and make for our dolls - we have to do stuff together hey.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment