Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Yummy Fabric Arrives

Much to my darling hubby's chagrin it has been like a mid year christmas hear at the moment with yummy fabric arriving frequently. Firstly some yummy yardage from Aneela Hoey - Sherbet Pips - this is essential to back the quilt I made back in May. The Green spot came with it and is for binding a future project. Then just because I could - I loved the whimsy and coordinating prints of Doohickey Designs Hoo's in the forest so I got a fat quarter bundle for a few differentt projects hopefully coming up.

How could you not like this deer , owls little cute skunks and frogs and hedgehogs. Skunks just look so cute mmm. But I always had a soft spot for Warner Brothers Pepe Le Pew. I am now in a hurry to save up some money for Inspired Stitches which is next weekend and I am going (a very last minute decision thankyou so much to Sarah of Quilt Fabric Delights for not saying no to me). I had a great time last time - I love the projects Sarah has shown them to us and I need at least two of the finishing packs (lucky I already bought this fabric before I booked or else I would have had to say no to buying them.) The best part of this is I ahve a friend coming with me so I am sure we will have an absolute ball. And hopefully I will get to have a chat with Janell Wind who I feel must surely be a "kindred spirit". Must go the kids are performing in concerts all weekend and I can hear last minute Annie Rehearsals in the Bathroom.


Cheers









1 comment:

  1. Yummy fabric indeed. Love the girls on the swings! Makes me think of myself looonngg ago. According to my mum I was always to be found on the swing when I was about 5 years old...

    ReplyDelete