Monday, September 20, 2010

Lazy Day 4



Well so far so good I am on top of my challenge - but I dont think I will be posting a day 5 skirt tomorrow -sorry and all. I havent had timeto get the fabric I want to do it in. This skirt I am calling Flower Power because it is really bright. Most of these skirts have cost me $3 - $5.00 including trim and elastic. It's hard to beat that. I will definitely have to challenge myself more often -sometimes you surprise yourself what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. I have been encouraging Little Miss B to help me with my sewing she passes things and holds the tape and any small jobs I can think of. I want to try and find a little swap among bloggers for a childrens sewing kit to get involved in or maybe host my own. I wonder if there is such a thing or if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment