Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mondays Skirt is Fair of Face



Beautiful and cool pale blue floral with blue and white stripe ribbon on the bottom - I know my photos are dodgy as but my sewing is somewhat better. I think I will call this one cool as ice. For those really hot days. I must say blogger is being really kind with me of late and uploading photos is becoming a whole lot more pleasurable. I am also enjoying the new stats page which has shown me that people really to drop by to visit. So a big thankyou for stopping by please leave a comment from time to time. After all I would hate to think I was just talking to myself. Leave me a comment if you too are planning change of season fashions so I can check out your blog and maybe get some inspiration.
Cheers - I am off for a busy day of concert rehearsals at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment