Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving this Book

Interesting Photo -sorry about that. Just before Christmas I ordered this gorgeous book and I have been reading it whilst I am feeling too hot to craft or too sick. I am loving it I cant wait to do so many of the little crafts inside and not just for Christmas - some of the little birdies I want right now. I ordered it from the Book Depository who are my new best friend. They are so quick - delivery is free worldwide (I hope that is right) and a top range. I also ordered and read another John Burke book called No Perfect People Allowed. We did this as a group study at Church last Year but I couldnt get a copy at the time. It was interesting to fill in the gaps and has given me a lot to think about. Hope to show you some crafts from the book soon

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment