Saturday, January 8, 2011

Under my Machine


With the children home I have moved my machine out to the family room for companionship. In between little Blythe sewing I am working on Machine quilting the background of this Christmas quilt. It is slow and laborious -I have never done this before but it does look good so far. I hope to have it finished maybe for next year. We have had a quiet couple of days swimming with our cousins, a vacation care day at the gymnastics and today Sir TP has worked on a wooden plane model and Little Miss has played quietly with her dolls. I seem to have had another set back with the flu I have had but have slowly been taking down the Christmas decorations. What a job!!.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, I would love to see this quilt full, it is very promising!

    ReplyDelete