Sunday, March 6, 2011

Going Tea Pot-ty

Very hard to photograph but I have made up quite a number of these little tea pot necklaces for the Alice party pags today. The little acrylic faceted tea pots I found on ebay and I have teamed them with a fairly basic white cord and ribbon necklace. I think they look really sweet. Sir Tp has been busy playing with a mate today and Little Miss B has gone to freshen up the flowers in her fairy garden -it is 18 months since we put it in and it needs new flowers and some more fairy friends. She has also done this beautiful picture for the invitations for Grandfriends day at her school.
I think she is just great at her little art projects -only slightly biased .
Cheers for Now

1 comment:

  1. I love your ribbon version of the teapot necklaces, so cute!

    And that drawing is so sweet, Miss B is very talented :)

    ReplyDelete