Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lent Update

We have just completed two weeks of Lent. I just want to take a moment to praise the effort of my small family. Sir TP has told his teacher and the Librarian at is school of his sacrifice of Zac Powers books, so they can remind him if he forgets. Little Miss B has not even asked for juice at dinner time instead she is opting for milk. Darling husband has missed one episode of TopGear(the hardship) and I have remained committed and not touched a soft drink (it has been a little difficult at times!). I feel more committed as the children have really taken on this project so stoically and with committment which has truly surprised me. No one has batted an eyelid or whinged and complained which is quite out of character. I am sure if I had previously suggested giving up something because their life depended on it there would have been tantrums. Little people defintely do surprise you.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment